Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Two ballots opened -- action required

Hi,

Herbert mentioning the STORK SAML profile reminded me of an issue with SAML in the gap document. While OpenID is specified in detail, SAML is just referenced at large. Use cases pertain to different SAML standards, e.g. some use cases might reference SAML Metadata for scalable configuration of nodes.

I would like to raise this topic into the Kantara eGov WG, but the discussion cycle would probably not return any results before the end of the year. Is it still useful to work on that topic?

Best regards
Rainer