Subject: Two ballots opened -- action required

Hi all,

Last Monday the ID-Cloud TC had a teleconference meeting.

We decided to go forward and

* GAP Analysis document:

- apply discussed modification to the GAP Analysis V1 Working Draft 4 document. For a diff version against CND01 see https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51446&wg_abbrev=id-cloud

- setup a 7-day ballot requesting the TC members for (1) approval for designating Working Draft 4 as a Committee Note Draft and (2) approval  for releasing it for a second 15-day Public Review.

BALLOT can be found at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/id-cloud/ballot.php?id=2543

* Cloud PaaS Profile

As the second 15-day Public Review closed at the end October 2013 without comments received, we like to move to approve it as a Committee Note, so:

- setup a 7-day ballot requesting the TC members to approve the Cloud PaaS Profile V1.0 Committee Note Draft as a Committee Note.

BALLOT can be found at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/id-cloud/ballot.php?id=2542

We like to ask our voting members to cast their votes to these ballots.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen