Subject: Fwd: Proposal of a new Use Case in Section 4 of IDCloud-usecases-v1.0-cn01 document

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:49:24 +0100
From: Nuccio Piscopo <nuccio.piscopo@standards.ifossf.org>
To: Felix Gomez Marmol <Felix.Gomez-Marmol@neclab.eu>, "anil.saldhana@redhat.com" <anil.saldhana@redhat.com>
CC: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi All,
As agreed in our last call, please, here attached find the tentative of Use Case concerning my IDaaS Maturity Framework.
I did try to share it in the most appropriate way but looking at the document I cannot set the right sequential number and/or the right format. Anyway, I have kept the Use Case structure by "cut & paste" and then by editing it with my information.
I spent some time in deciding which level of detail could be the proper one. I hope I set it appropriately.
I am sorry in advance for any mismatch/mistake you may find and I am in touch for any further detail you my need.
Thanks in any case, I am looking forward to hearing form you,
Nuccio

Nuccio Piscopo
Individual