idpf message

Subject: Groups - OASIS IDPF TC Draft version 0.9 uploaded

Submitter's message
IDPF TC Members -
At long last, here is V0.9 of the IDPF specification.

This is intended to serve as a starting point for work and discussion in the TC. We are actively asking TC
members (and OASIS in general) to help us make this whole Spec better, and as widely applicable as possible. Any comments/Ideas are welcome.

1. This is draft, work-in-progress. Formatting and
links have glitches we hope to correct soon.
2. The Sections on Offloads, in particular, have many
WIP details (so marked). We are actively seeking the
TC's wisdom and help on These.

-- Mr. Michael Orr
Document Name: OASIS IDPF TC Draft version 0.9

Description
This is version 0.9 of IDPF Specification, to serve as basis for IDPF TC
work.

This is a work-in-progress document, and should not be used for
implementation as is.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Michael Orr
Group: Infrastructure Data-Plane Function (IDPF) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2023-02-06 23:52:14