idpf message

Subject: IDPF Specification V0.9 Posted to IDPF TC Documents

IDPF TC Members -
At long last, I just posted V0.9 of the IDPF specification to the TC's "documents" section.

This is intended to serve as a starting point for work and discussion in the TC. We are actively asking TC
members (and OASIS in general) to help us make this whole Spec better, and as widely applicable as possible. Any comments/Ideas are welcome.

1. This is draft, work-in-progress. Formatting and
   links have glitches we hope to correct soon.
2. The Sections on Offloads, in particular, have many
   WIP details (so marked). We are actively seeking the
   TC's wisdom and help on These.