idpf message

Subject: Gentle reminder for IDPF Spec review version 0.9 posted in Early Feb

Hi All,

   IF you haven’t had a chance to review please do and send any feedback to the group. I plan on send the next version for review by End of April/Early May. Here are the additions that we have planned for the next review

  1. Flow Steering offload flow and details completed.
  2. ADI offload flow and details
  3. QueueGroup usage and flow details.
  4. PTP offload flow and details.
  5. Any review fixes from the TC members received in next 2 weeks. There were a few that I got from Intel and Google folks that I will corporate as well.

Also hopefully you guys have noticed that there was a patch series from Intel sent out for a reference vendor driver that matches the 0.9 Spec. Currently its under /net/intel as it does not carry the Generic vendor/subvendor ID.

@Orr, Michael and @Michael S. Tsirkin please advice on the Vendor/subvendor ID that we should be suing for the common driver and also when should be a good milestone to promote the driver to be a generic driver.

Also please vote the version for next Spec.

Thanks

Anjali