idpf message

Subject: IDPF name inconsistency

Hi All,

   We have a slight inconsistency in the name between the Charter and the Spec for IDPF. Charter has the name “Infrastructure Data-Plane Function” and the Spec says the name as “Infrastructure Data Path Function”. The name that was agreed on based on the early inception is “Infrastructure Data Path Function”.

I recommend we fix the charter to match the Spec name.

Please vote by end of day tomorrow, either to keep the name as “Infrastructure Data Path Function” or “Infrastructure Data-Plane function”

Thanks

Anjali