idpf message

Subject: IDPF Ballot "Registering a new Programming Interface with PCI SIG"

Hi All,

    A new ballot is in place for a registering a new PCIE Programming Interface for IDPF,

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/idpf/ballot.php?id=3779

Ballot Details: Registering a new Programming Interface with PCI SIG

Please vote, if anyone had trouble and wanted to abstain or have any comments do lets us know through mail. I am learning my ways through this and should have added an abstain option. Next time!

Anjali