idpf message

Subject: Re: [idpf] IDPF Ballot "Registering a new Programming Interface with PCI SIG"

On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 08:26:18PM +0000, Singhai, Anjali wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     A new ballot is in place for a registering a new PCIE Programming Interface
> for IDPF,
>
> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/idpf/ballot.php?id=3779
>
> Ballot Details: Registering a new Programming Interface with PCI SIG
>

> Please vote, if anyone had trouble and wanted to abstain or have any comments
> do lets us know through mail. I am learning my ways through this and should
> have added an abstain option. Next time!
>

> Anjali

Some clarifications:

1.  Ballot https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/idpf/ballot.php?id=3779
is not exactly new, it started Friday and will run until next Friday.

2. So far 5 Voting members voted. If you are a voting member and
do not vote in two ballots you will lose voting rights.
I note that of 12 voting members 6 have not voted on a previous ballot.
This will cause us to lose half our voting members. Sad but that's the
TC process.

3. Ballot lacks an option to abstain. If you would like to abstain
please notify me, Anjali and the list by email. We will then
recall the ballot and start a new one with abstain option.

4. Ballot does not allow comments or changing vote. If you have a
comment or want to change your vote similarly please notify me, Anjali
and the list by email.

Thanks a lot!

--
MST