idtrust-ms message

Subject: Re: [idtrust-ms] Groups - IDtrust-MS-SC-Minutes-2008-11-05(2008-11-05-IDtrust-MS-SCMinutes.doc) uploaded

Sorry this was for the ICF schemas WG.  Just ignore me:)

On 17-Dec-08, at 4:29 PM, John Bradley wrote:

Just for clarification, are we now abandoning creating new claim URI values by concatenating combinations of verification types like:

http://schemas.informationcard.net/@ics/verification-method/email-verification-email+in-person-proofing/2008-12

Or is that still the plan without the + ?

I am not opposed to a space separated list of URI as the value of verification-method/2008-12

I think that is preferable to minting a large number of URI for the value to represent every possible combination.

=jbradley