ihc message

Subject: FW: [advanced] "Hi Speed" Wireless Video

Ed Dodds
dodds@e-dodds.com
<e-dodds.communications/>
615. 429. 8744 cel | tel
508 . 632 . 0370 fax
ed1dodds aim
49457096 icq
Read <Conmergence/>

-----Original Message-----
From: AV Innovations [mailto:avistaff@avinnovations.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 1:28 PM
To: StreamingMedia.com Advanced
Subject: [advanced] "Hi Speed" Wireless Video

Hi All,

Just had a request come across my desk - where the Paramedic unit wants to
transmit audio, data and "real time" color video - high resolution back to
the hospital while in route (traveling up to speeds of 55 MPH). They are
willing to entertain the transmission of  hi-resolution color images in lieu
of real time video?  Of course they want this to be commercially available
off the shelf components? Any advice or places I should be concentrating my
efforts in the development of a solution? Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Ken Teague
AV Innovations Inc.
Electronic Systems Integrator

To change your list settings go http://community.streamingmedia.com - If you
need still need help with your list settings send an email to
help@streamingmedia.com

Streaming Media West 2004 -- Call For Speakers Now Open --
http://www.streamingmedia.com/west