ihc message

Subject: RE: "Generic" Commitment letter for Healthcare Services Standards effort within HL7 and OMG: VHA Office of Information Commitment

Title: Message

From: Rubin, Ken (EDS) [SMTP:Ken.Rubin@med.va.gov]
To: Rubin, Ken (EDS); servicesbof@lists.hl7.org; healthcare@omg.org

All:

It is my pleasure to forward the attached on behalf of Jim Demetriades,
VHA Chief Architect and the U.S. Veterans Health Administration's Office
of Information.  We look forward to formally kicking-off this project at
the HL7 Orlando Working Group meeting in January.

Regards,

Ken Rubin
Architect
VHA Health Information Architecture Office

( Phone:+1-703-845-3299)
+ mailto:ken.rubin@med.va.gov