ihc message

Subject: Ballot on Elkin/Madden motion for new subcommittee

     As noted in prior messages, I am opening a ballot, using the TC's
web-based balloting system [1], to vote on the motion proposed by Drs.
Elkin and Madden to create a new subcommittee of the TC [2].   Each current
voting member of the TC may cast a vote at [1], and will receive further
notices from the system regarding completing the ballot.  The ballot opens
today, 5 May 2006 and will close on 13 May 2006 (at 11:45 pm Eastern US time).
      We have updated the TC roster for current voting membership of the
TC.  Please see my separate message to the list regarding the roster update.
      Thank you for your participation.  JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/ballot.php?id=1014
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ihc/200605/msg00000.html