ihc message

Subject: Meeting Reminder

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there is an IHC meeting scheduled for this Thursday at the following number:

Conference Dial-in Number: (563) 843-5600 - Host Access Code: 652872#

As some of you know, we are getting into the health indicators document, which will prove to be a significant piece of work if we can mobilize the group.

I am hoping as many of you as possible can read the document and attend this meeting.

Regards,

Brett Trusko