ihc message

Subject: Meeting Time Change

All,

I hope it isn’t too inconvenient but I have had several requests to change the time of the IHC meeting this week. (must be a full moon or something).

Anyway, the meeting has been changed to 4:00 East, 3:00 Central, etc., etc., etc. I will change this in the IHC work space as well so you will get another notice later.

Once again, I am hopeful as many of you will make it as possible since the material is really beginning to get interesting.

Best regards,

Brett Trusko