imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] Question regarding encryption

John Bradley schrieb:

> What users public key?   In IMI there isn't one except for p-cards.

The public key corresponding to the private key that was used to sign
the consent message. In our case the key pair is stored on a smart card
and the signature is a qualified one. The RP can then verify the consent
message.

> Presenting the consent message in the selector requires more changes.

I know, I've already implemented this as proof of concept.

Mario

--

Mario Ivkovic
A-SIT, Secure Information Technology Center - Austria