imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Token profile issue with AppliesTo and AudienceRestriction

John Bradley wrote on 2009-12-15:
> The audience restriction issue could be mitigated if we had a way to do
HoK
> through the browser.
>
> (Scott can take over on the HoK rant)

I don't want to muddy things, as there are a number of separable issues to
tackle in due course. I think we have agreement on the STS and token
behavior, and that's step one. The other improvements can then be proposed
as the stakeholders find the time to do so.

HoK itself composes with this profile perfectly fine, and non-auditing use
in that case is also supported simply by following all the specs (no
AppliesTo, so no Audience).

-- Scott