imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] IMI TC Minutes, Dec 17th

John Bradley wrote on 2009-12-17:
> For backwards compatibility with existing selectors I am hesitant to move
> existing things out.

Much as I care nothing for that, as what exists now is broken anyway for
other reasons, compatibility isn't the same issue. Supporting the old syntax
for what is now available is fine, but new stuff doesn't need to be added
there.

To be clear, "location" isn't my issue anyway, it's the format. The format,
once defined, should be embeddable in-place or linked to.

-- Scott