kmip-interop message

Subject: Static IP addresses for RSA

Hi Everyone,

It’s time for us to finalize our Static IP Address order for RSA.  We were able to secure a bulk order discount for our group ($50 per Static IP Address).  Per our agreement, OASIS will cover up to two Static IP Addresses per participating company.  Any additional requests will need to be covered by the individual company.  If your company requires more than two Static IP Address, please send us an email with those details.  Our final internet order will be submitted on Thursday, 13 February.   All requests must be sent to us no later than 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, 13 February.  OASIS will invoice any additional requests back to the appropriate company.

Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events