kmip-interop message

Subject: Re: [kmip-interop] KMIP Plugfest - August 2014

Hi Tony,

What v1.3 functionality is there to be tested, and which (spec)
document(s) should I be looking at for coming up with an implementation?

I've been looking at the KMIP v1.3 wiki (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/1.3)
and the latest list of (draft) documents
(https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/documents.php?folder_id=2245)
but I haven't found any document containing e.g., new tag values.

Thanks,
Mathias