Subject: interim co-chair for tomorrow's KMIP weekly concall

Hi -

I'll unfortunately be late for tomorrow's weekly concall, so I've asked
Subash to serve as the interim co-chair for the first part of the
meeting. As secretary, he will call the meeting to order and take the
roll call to establish quorum. At that point, he will ask for a motion,
second and vote to appoint him as interim co-chair for the meeting.

Please support Subash in his interim co-chair role tomorrow. And my
apologies for not being able to attend from the start of the meeting!