Subject: incorporating Section 3 of KMIP Usage Guide in Section 8 of KMIP Specificaion

Hi -

We currently have the detailed discussion about using KMIP with HTTPS
and SSL/TLS in Section 3 of the KMIP Usage Guide. However, there is a
fair amount of normative information in that discussion. This is in
conflict with the general approach of including all normative
information in the KMIP Specification, restricting the KMIP Usage Guide
to illustrative information.

With this in mind, RobertH, Indra, Subash and I suggest that we take
Section 3 of the Usage Guide and incorporate it into the corresponding
Authentication discussion (Section 8) of the specification. Are there
any concerns or issues with making this editorial change?