Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly concall" modified

Per Bob's email, I'd like to use this (very brief) PowerPoint presentation to guide our discussion.  See you all on the call tomorrow.

-= Mike =-

Mike Allen
Sr. Technical Director, Symantec Corporation

Office: (650) 527-0716

Personal Mobile: (415) 699-0106

Fax: (650) 527-1984
mike_allen@symantec.com

From: Robert Griffin <robert.griffin@rsa.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 01:47:04 -0800
To: "kmip@lists.oasis-open.org" <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
hi -

in our call this week, Mike Allen will lead a working session on PGP key support in KMIP V1.2.

I'll also do a quick update on V1.1 public review and face-to-face plans.

Any other topics for this week?

regards,

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Event Title: KMIP TC weekly concall

Date: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Location: concall
Description

Call-in information will be provided to TC members and observers.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
KMIP TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks/roll call
2 Approval of the agenda
3 Approval of previous meeting minutes
4 Review of action items
5 Old Business
6 New Business
- working session on PGP support in KMIP V1.2
7 Review New Action Items
8 Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link