Subject: Groups - SNIA KMIP interoperability testing uploaded

Submitter's message
We will have a discussion around the SNIA hosted interop test program
-- Mr. Gordon Arnold
Document Name: SNIA KMIP interoperability testing

Description
for our informal discussion today at 4 pm
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Gordon Arnold
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-09-13 11:38:06