Subject: a couple of reminders

Hi –

Just a quick reminder that we will not have a KMIP TC call this week (due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US). Our next call is Thursday 29-Nov at 4pm EST US.

Also, if you haven’t yet voted on the outstanding ballots for the XML and JSON profiles, please do so. The ballots will close on Thursday.

Finally, if you’re interested in taking on an editorial role for any of the KMIP V1.2 documents (particularly for the Specification), please let Subhash and me know.

Thanks!