Subject: possible cancellation of KMIP TC call this week

Hi –

I’ve been pulled into a dinner event on Thursday this week (24-Jan) and won’t be able to make our regular KMIP TC call.

I will be sending out the draft client registration write-up, draft KMIP F2F agenda and email on the KMIP TC charter shortly. So these, as well as the template proposal, can certainly be discussed this week, in my absence. However, unless there is other pressing business, I think it would be ok to cancel this week and take up all four of these items in our regular KMIP TC call the following week (31-Jan).

Please let Subhash and me know if you would prefer not to cancel this week’s call.

Thanks!