Subject: RE: Email sent to non-voters re: [kmip] Groups - Ballot opened: "KMIP TC face-to-face meeting options Aug-Oct 2013"

Hi –

I just created three KMIP ballots:

-     straw poll for f2f

-          Full Majority ballot for KMIP V1.1 Errata

-          Simple Majority ballot for Bruce’s rekey/rekeypair proposal

I’ve attached the attendance report I used in scrubbing the voting list for the second and third of these ballots.  If you see any issues, please let me know.

For Bruce’s proposal, I’ve referenced what I believe is the appropriate document.  Bruce, please check this and confirm to me?

Thanks!

Bob

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 12:04 PM
To: Griffin, Robert

KMIP TC face-to-face meeting options Aug-Oct 2013 has opened.

Ballot Title: KMIP TC face-to-face meeting options Aug-Oct 2013

Question
Which of the following dates/locations would work for you for our next KMIP TC face-to-face?

Description
When voting, please select all dates that are possible for you and indicate any strong preference(s) in a comment.

Here are additional details on the options:

Aug 12-13 (Mon/Tues): preceding Usenix, August 14-16, Washington, DC https://www.usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity13

Aug 15/16 (Thurs/Fri): preceding CRYPTO 2013, Aug 18-22 in Santa Barbara CA http://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2013/

Aug 22/23 (Thurs/Fri) preceding VMworld, Aug 25-29 San Francisco, http://www.vmworld.com/community/conference/us (Note that following week Mon Sept 2 is Labor Day holiday in US)

Aug 26/27 (Mon/Tues): after CRYPTO 2013, Aug 18-22 in Santa Barbara CA http://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2013/

Sept 9-13 (Mon-Fri) 2 days during this week at RSA facility in Bedford MA (no associated event)

Sept 17/18 (Tues/Wed) at a location in California (Bay Area) (no associated event)

Sept 26/27 (Thurs/Fri) overlap/after International Cryptographic Module Conference, Sept 24-26, Gaithersburg, MD http://icmc-2013.org/wp/ (same dates as Oracle Open World)

Oct 14-18 (Mon-Fri) 2 days during this week, at RSA facility in Bedford MA (no associated event)

Oct 15/16 (Tues/Wed) at OASIS cloud workshop at Eurocloud, Luxembourg

Oct 24/25 (Thurs/Fri) preceding RSA Conference Europe, October 29-31, Amsterdam, Netherlands http://www.rsaconference.com/events/2013/europe/index.htm

Oct 31-Nov 1 (Thurs/Fri) overlap/after RSA Conference Europe, October 29-31, Amsterdam, Netherlands http://www.rsaconference.com/events/2013/europe/index.htm

Closing Date
: Thursday, 20 June 2013 @ 4:00 pm EDT

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Date Opened: Monday, 10 June 2013 @ 6:00 am EDT

This email has been sent to 28 members of OASIS Open.
Here is a list of members who were notified:

  • Mr. Ivan Wallis
  • Mr. Michael Wehle
  • Mr. Srinivasa Addepalli
  • Mr. Stephane Beaulieu