Subject: Special Majority Ballots to approve 8 Committee Specifications as Candidate OASIS Standards set up

Members of the KMIP TC,

Eight Special Majority Vote ballots to approve Candidate OASIS Standards have been set up.

The ballots open 07 January 2015 at 00:00 UTC and close 13 January 2015 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballots at:

Title: Approve submitting Key Management Interoperability Protocol Specification Version 1.2 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2729
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2729

Title: Approve submitting Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.2 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2730
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2730

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Additional Message Encodings Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2731
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2731

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Storage Array with Self-Encrypting Drives Profile Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2732
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2732

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Symmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2733
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2733

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Asymmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2734
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2734

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Symmetric Key Foundry for FIPS 140-2 Profile Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2735
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2735

Title: Approve submitting KMIP Tape Library Profile Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2736
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2736

KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01, KMIP Suite B Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 and KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 require additional Statements of Use before I can open the ballots. The Chairs have been notified of this.

These ballots are only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Zdunkiewicz, Magda Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Soman, Amruta Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Furlong, Judith EMC
White, Charles Fornetix
Bartell, Jeff Fornetix
Brand, Joseph Fornetix
Edwards, Stephen Fornetix
Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
Rich, Bruce IBM
Bjorkqvist, Mathias IBM
Lockhart, Hal Oracle
Gleeson, Susan Oracle
Saha, Saikat Oracle
Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
Featherstone, David SafeNet, Inc.
Kriese, Kathy Symantec Corp.
Lockhart, Robert Thales e-Security
Thota, Kiran VMware, Inc.
Zhu, Joshua Vormetric, Inc.

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Happy New Year!

/chet   [§]
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org