Subject: RE: [kmip] Modified: KMIP TC Weekly Call

Please add a review of the Usage Guide under KMIP 1.3 documentation status section – I posted the first working draft of the UG to the OASIS site yesterday.

Thanks

Judy

Judith Furlong | Consultant Product Manager | Product Security and Trusted Engineering | office: +1-774-803-3384 | email: Judith.Furlong@emc.com

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of OASIS Open
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:48 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Modified: KMIP TC Weekly Call

Event Title: KMIP TC Weekly Call

Date: Thursday, 26 February 2015, 01:00pm to 02:00pm PST
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agenda

1) Roll call
2) Motion to approve Agenda
3) Motion to approve February 12, 2015 Meeting Minutes
4) Review KMIP v1.2 COS status (Tony C)
5) Review KMIP v1.3 documents status updates
- Spec (Tony)
- Profiles (Tim H/BobL)
- Test Cases (Tim H/Mark J)
6) Review KMIP 1.4 Items
7) Face to face topics
8) RSA Interop update
9) New business
10) Motion to adjourn

Owner: Mr. Saikat Saha
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.