legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: Identifier review: U.S. Federal jurisdicton

Haven't received any feedback from the list and the US LRR
identifiers, but I've continued fretting over the sets for this and
several other jurisdictions. In the US, I decided to remove the States
and Territories and Possessions segments, and move their content up
one level.

The registry now has the following identifier sets in beta:

* Canada
* People's Republic of China
* Japan
* Mongolia
* United States
* Viet Nam

The structure of each is unlikely to change, but there may be
additions to several as feedback is returned by students and
colleagues.

Frank Bennett
Faculty of Law
Nagoya