legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Usecases-Monica-May2015-MOKedits

Hi All,

I wanted to get this to John as soon as possible. I have added the ELI examples for France and EU. John, you are next to edit your existing examples – you mentioned wanting to edit Luxembourg, for example.

I will work on parts 4 and 5 separately, and insert them into the next version that is mailed back around.

Monica – can we include tables in OASIS documents? Some of the information in the France and EU materials was originally in table format, but I didn’t know if I could put in a table.

Thanks all!  Have a great weekend!

Melanie