Subject: Judgement - topic of today LegalDocML

Dear LegalDocML TC members,

the call of today is fixed 6.00pm CEST, (now in Italy is 5.00pm).
Take care to the fact that the daylight saving time ended in several countries, so we have regular TC meeting in one hour.

Please find in attachment the slides that I intend to present today on the JUDGEMENT (Adam could be happy!) Because Fabio will not present in the call of today, it is better to post-pone the discussion on the pending issues to the next TC meeting.

Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics