Subject: RE:[legaldocml] New D1

Dear Monica and Fabio,

I make a revision of D1 essentially regarding the naming convention (for component syntax for example), so that it will be coherent with D3
Please take a look and thell me your opinion on this.

I also insert some comment (as usual, signed "Michel").  I have an issue regarding two exemples of the analysis

Have a merry Christmas

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse
AUBAY Luxembourg
Orco House
38, Parc d’activités - L-8308 Capellen
Standard : +352 2992501
Fax : +352 299251
www.aubay.com

De : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org [legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org] de la part de PARISSE, Véronique [V.PARISSE@aubay.lu]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 décembre 2015 2:40
À : monica.palmirani; fabio@cs.unibo.it; legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : [legaldocml] RE:[legaldocml] New D1 and D3

Dear Monica and Fabio,

Please find hereafter the D3 revised.
For the track changes I have done (and for the comments), my name is "Michel" (my husband has configured my PC ;-) )
I have added the prefix for the body elements.  I have corrected some mistakes and put alternative syntaxes as discussed.
I put also some comments for  examples that  seems to me not conform to the specs (for example, the FAO example because, I think, it is not an ISO 3166 code, but maybe I am wrong).

Hope this help you

Merry Christmas and happy new year