legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Need the list of TC members for the Acknowledgements section

Thanks very much Monica. No need to store these away - we just needed them so that we could update the section accordingly.

Best,

/chet

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 2:49 AM, monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
Dear Chet,

many thanks for your prompt feedback.

I have included the list of the active members of LegalRuleML in the Acknowledgements section.
Please find in attachment:
- word file
- PDF file
- HTML file (authoritative)

I have also checked the links.
If it is necessary, I will include all the files also in KAVI.

All the best,
Monica