legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Powerpoints for Lightning rounds and OASIS Board presentation

I attach PowerPoints that I have prepared for a LegalXML Member Section intro and Electronic Court Filing and odrXML presentations during the lightning rounds and for our Member Section presentation to the OASIS Board on Wednesday morning.

We need additional content from IJTC, contracts, and eNotary for the lightning rounds.

Don – Should I include a promo for Legislative and Regulatory Compliance TC?

I welcome any comments.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78, Box 23