legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Powerpoints for Lightning rounds and OASIS Board presentation

I added an enotary piece to the lightning rounds. I do have a question
about the accuracy of the observation that the entire member section
really is composed primarily consumers and users of standards rather
than developers. I think this is perhaps more true for integrated
justice and court filing but less true with regard to contracts and
enotary.  I think with a subtle change in wording this thought could be
included.

Lightning rounds 4-26-05jmrev.ppt