legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: Yet Another ECF Comment

#### Resend at Jim C’s request.

Hello,

In ecd.xsd, regarding the following element declaration:

<!--Genericode code list CodeLocationCode.gc-->

<xs:element name="CourtEventLocationCode" type="nc:TextType" nillable="false">

                <xs:annotation>

                                <xs:documentation>A court location</xs:documentation>

                </xs:annotation>

</xs:element>

There is no code list matching CodeLocationCode.gc in the directory. Furthermore, the element is missing the clsa:SimpleCodeListBindinding element linking it to a code list. I am assuming that the CourtEventLocationCode should be referencing the CourtLocationCode.gc and that the comment and missing elements are errors. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks