legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] Comments on July 15 2002 Aorking Draft 1

Hello Donald,

Three comments only :-

Why have Court Document Support and Court Based Forms Support - what is the
difference ?

Query-Response Support should also include PQRs for the normative Q/Rs, and
the non-supported, by the Court

Court Rules & Administration Support. We also differentiate between filers
who can do "bulk lodgement", ie we take a file of data straight from their
computer and those who manually enter the data onto the e-filing Website.
Would you see this covered at PRA00030 ?

I see the Court Policy Interface as probably the most subject to change of
any of the pieces work, therefore whatever is done must be flexible and easy
to add to as we progress.

Cheers,
Steven Taylor
Project Director