Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Subcommittee lists

Karl Best has created lists for the five subcommittees we established
during our first TC meeting.  Please subscribe to these lists to join
the subcommittees.  The names of the lists are:

legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api@lists.oasis-open.org
legalxml-courtfiling-document@lists.oasis-open.org
legalxml-courtfiling-policy@lists.oasis-open.org
legalxml-courtfiling-repository@lists.oasis-open.org