Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Information to be tagged for redaction

Ben -- Good comment.  I think the federal courts see their approach as a
short term solution.  It really doesn't do anyone any good to have only the
last four numbers of an account number if you are trying to figure out what
sort of claim to file in a bankruptcy.  Using tagged documents, you get to
have your cake and eat it, too.  For those who need the full information
(and are entitled to see it) it will be there.  For others, nothing will be
there - no numbers, no initials.  I know that is how the state court folk
are approaching it.