Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Draft Certification Process Statement of Work

Hello, everyone,

Tom Clarke has put together the enclosed draft "Statement of Work" to get the Court Filing TC's process under way for developing its certification process. He has used a format that I have put together, in part to try it as a piece of the TC procedures I submitted to you earlier for your review and comments.

According to this draft, an initial comment period on it would run through August 15, 2002. I think that if anyone in the TC wants a bit longer, it would be reasonable to ask for the review period to be extended to August 23, for a full 30 days. However, in the interest of moving the process along, I'm suggesting we stick with August 15 unless one of the members of the TC requests the extra time. This is not a complex specification. Its approval will mean the TC wants the work to go forward on developing the Requirements for the certification process, followed by the actual specification.

Please direct questions or comments to the list. Thank you!

Roger Winters
Editor for the Court Filing TC

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager
King County Department of Judicial Administration
MS: KCC-JA-0609
516 Third Ave., E-609
Seattle, Washington 98104-2386
V: (206) 296-7838 F: (206) 296-0906