Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Salt Lake minutes

Title: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Salt Lake minutes
Actually, Mo and Rolly volunteered to help, so I believe together, we can actually complete the task as Dr. Leff originally recorded it. This makes a great deal of sense as it enables a coherent group to compare the requirements in light of the learning of CD 1.1. I am comfortable with this result if everyone else is. Thanks for the thoughtful suggestion.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 10:42 AM

Hi, John,

I think it would be fine if you were to take the Forms matter as far as you describe in your message here (below), and for the TC to form a drafting committee to take the work from that point forward. I know that I had expressed interest in helping with this specification and I expect there will be others. Your taking on the "preparatory work and report[ing] back to the full TC what [you see] as the steps, tasks and hurdles to creating a Court Filing Forms Scope and Requirements Document" would be a good first step. It might help if it were presented as the "Statement of Work" deliverable that I have recommended in the procedures submitted earlier for TC consideration.

Thank you for your efforts with this!

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager
King County Department of Judicial Administration
MS: KCC-JA-0609
516 Third Ave., E-609
Seattle, Washington 98104-2386
V: (206) 296-7838 F: (206) 296-0906