Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: Courtfiling DTD elements

Thanks Ron.  I've been meaning to build a list of items to add too.

Allen Jensen
Orange County Superior Court
Internet Development / EFiling
949.472.6946

>>> John Greacen <john@greacen.net> 12/06/02 09:43AM >>>
Ron - I am forwarding your email to the full Technical Committee.  I
am
also copying Marty Halvorson; he may have some suggestions.  Court
Filing 1.1 anticipates the needs of users to extend the specification
and sets forth mechanism to you to use in doing so.  I believe that a
number of these data elements have been defined in the latest version
of
the Justice XML Data Dictionary available from the GTRI website (or
from
DJ Atkinson at NTIA); that version includes the elements added during
the reconciliation with the American Association of Motor Vehicle
Administrators.  I will put this on the agenda for Las Vegas.  It may
prove to be a helpful example as we consider the proposed new
versioning
scheme.  Thanks for the input.

HCR 78, Box 23
Regina, New Mexico 87046