Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] EFiling Process Models Subcommittee

These are possible effects of effort described. This will occur when we look
at the functions supported by these technologies and how they apply to a
better defined set of Models required by the community.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Data & Systems Architect
donald.bergeron@lexisnexis.com

937-865-1276 O
937-748-2775 H
937-672-7781 M

-----Original Message-----
From: John Messing [mailto:jmessing@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 9:01 AM
To: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY); 'Daniels, Dwight (BearingPoint)';
CourtFiling List (E-mail); EFiling Process List (E-mail)
Cc: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY)

I think we need to look at

1. web services as a replacement for CMS-API and OXCI, which are now
outdated technologies in my opinion, and focus on exposing the methods of
the case management systems to the web directly through XML web services;
and

2. look to Schemas and RDF solutions being developed in parallel so as to
stay abreast of the technological curve.