Subject: July face to face meeting in Washington DC

Do we have a final agenda for the meeting next month for the TC's meeting on Saturday July 19th?

i think i am to be included as a speaker? and i also want to share the agenda with AOUSC staffer interested in attending... so i need agenda and location... i got the dates and times from the postings...

sorry if i missed something... just point me to it if necessary  thanks much! diane