Subject: Alternate hotel accomodations for OASIS LegalXML Electronic Filing Meeting in July

Dr. Leff has made some alternative arrangements for those of us traveling on tight budgets.  Please see his message below.
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
robin_gibson@osca.state.mo.us
573-751-4377

Laurence L. Leff, Ph.D.
Stipes 447
Department of Computer Science
Western Illinois University
Macomb, IL 61455

** PAGER: ** 309 367 0787
** Fax: ** 309 298 2302

I have lodging information for our Washington D. C. Face-to-Face for
the budget-challenged who may not wish to stay at the Omni Shoreham.
Specifically, I arranged for us to get a rate of $35.00 per
night plus tax from the George Washington
University Conference Center.  Members interested should page me
immediately so I can make reservations and arrange
to receive payment.

Members might also try the Kalorama Guest House 202 328 0860.
Their 2700 Cathedral Avenue NW headquarters is quite close to the Omni
Shoreham.

Other housing alternatives can be found at:
http://housing.georgetown.edu/academic/housingalternatives.pdf

Also please have members page me with their attendance plans for
the main meeting and the two committee meetings.
My pager is 309 367 0787.
That way, our leaders will be best able to prepare for the meeting.

Thank you for your help with these minor matters.

Sincerely yours,

Laurence L. Leff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Secretary, The OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Court Filing
Technical Committee
cc: rgibson@osca.state.mo.us