Subject: September 2 conference call

Our monthly conference call will be held on Tuesday, September 2 from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time.  That is 2:00 pm Central, 1:00 pm Mountain and noon Pacific.

Here are the details for the call itself:

> Day/Date:                   Tuesday, September 2, 2003

> Time of call:               15:00 to 16:00 EDT

> Conference Dial-in:         512-225-3050

> Conference Guest Code:      84759#

> Number of lines needed:     Anticipated Total = 20

> Duration of the call:       1 Hour

> Leader's Phone Number:      206-296-7838 (Roger Winters)

I will be on an airplane at that time (due to a last minute change of schedule created by the funeral of a neighbor) and have asked Roger Winters to preside in my absence.

Our tentative agenda is as follows:

Recruitment of new TC secretary – Robin Gibson has agreed to replace Dr. Leff as our secretary.

Status of Efiling Process Models survey – Dwight Daniels

Status of protective order project – Dr. Leff

Status of Blue Book group to develop format for Court Filing Blue – Roger Winters

Legal XML Membership Section report (including our request for financial support for the Efiling Process Models survey) – Roger Winters

Proposal for revised TC decision making process – Roger Winters  12 of 55 members voted by the closing date of August 20th.  All approved.  What shall we do about the 43 who did not vote?

JXDD developments – Robin Gibson or Greg Arnold

Status of OXCI – Greg Arnold

Status of 2GEFS – Christopher Smith

Possible agenda for Kansas City meeting (see below) – John Greacen

Other items of concern to the membership

I look forward to talking with you on Tuesday.

Tentative Agenda for Kansas City

In Washington, I was asked to develop the agenda for our next face-to-face meeting as soon as possible.

Here is a tentative agenda for the Kansas City meeting

Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee

Fall Face to Face Meeting

Westin Crown Center Hotel

One Pershing Road

Kansas CityMO 64108

Telephone:  816/474-4400

Fax:       816/391-4441

(Site of CTC8)

Subcommittees       - Saturday, 10/25 - noon - 5:00 pm

Technical Committee - Sunday, 10/26 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

- Monday, 10/27 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Final Report of Efiling Process Models Subcommittee – Dwight Daniels

Status Report from Layered Interoperability Subcommittee – Dallas Powell

Final Report on Order of Protection Effort – Dr. Leff

Report of Blue Book group – Roger Winters

Discussion of lessons learned from earlier efforts and Efiling Process Models Subcommittee

Development of plan and timeline for creating Court Filing Blue

Status Reports

      Legal XML Member Section – Roger Winters

JXDD – Robin Gibson

      OXCI – Greg Arnold

      NCSC XML project – Mary McQueen

      2GEFS project – Christopher Smith

I look forward to your comments on this agenda during the conference call next Tuesday.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-780-1450 (cell)