Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC 10-7 telephone conference call

Attached is a document that I wrote after I submitted our process model response.  The intent of this document is to provide some of the observations and evaluations that I made after sending our response.  It identifies what I think are key issues that I don't believe will be exposed very easily through the process models, but need to be discussed if we are going to move ECF Blue along.  I hope that it will give a foundation for understanding the process models in more depth, and speed up the evaluation process so that we can begin receiving ECF Blue proposals within a month or two.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 8:04 PM

Here is the information for our conference call on Tuesday:

Leader's Name: John Greacen

        Day/Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2003

        Time of call: 14:55 to 16:05 EDT

        Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050

        Conference Guest Code: 84759#

        Number of lines needed: Anticipated Total = 20

        Duration of the call: 1 Hour

Agenda

Status of CTC face to face meeting – Only five persons – the co-chairs and three others – have confirmed their plans to attend the meeting as planned.  Consequently, I will recommend that the planned meeting be replaced with a three hour meeting on Wednesday evening to discuss the responses to the Efiling Process Models questionnaire and such other business as the group assembled should find useful.

Report from the Legal XML Member Section Steering Committee – Roger Winters

Report from the Efiling Process Models Subcommittee – Dwight Daniels

Report on the California 2GEFS – Christopher Smith

Report on OXCI – Greg Arnold

Other matters of interest to the Technical Committee

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-780-1450 (cell)