Subject: Proposed meeting changes

During our conference call earlier this week the members participating agreed unanimously to move the spring face to face meeting from March 22-24 in Chicago in conjunction with the ABA Tech Show to April 28 and 29 in New Orleans in conjunction with OASIS’s Symposium on Reliable Infrastructures for XML (which will be held the two preceding days.)  The objectives of the change are 1) to avoid a conflict with a SEARCH symposium scheduled for the March dates and 2) to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in this OASIS event, including the possibility of meeting with members of other Legal XML Member Section Technical Committees and the Steering Committee to coordinate our work.

We also agreed to change the time of our telephone conference calls from 3:00 pm Eastern time to 1:00 pm Eastern time (noon Central, 11:00 Mountain and 10:00 Pacific).  This change was recommended to accommodate Dr. Leff’s teaching schedule for the current semester.

Please let me know if any member of the Technical Committee objects to either of these changes.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-780-1450 (cell)