Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday conf call

Jim, and all,
I will be posting the minutes shortly. I've been out of the office this
week, sorry for the delay.
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

Please note that my e-mail address has changed to:
Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov

             Jim Beard
             <beard@countercla
             im.com>                                                    To
                                       Electronic Court Filing Technical
             11/17/2004 12:33          Committeee
             PM                        <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-o
                                       pen.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday
                                       conf call

All,

      I believe I remember Robin stating at the last meeting that she did
not have minutes from the October meeting.  I thought though, that someone
else had mentioned that they had minutes that could be made available.
Also, I noticed that minutes from the November meeting have also not been
posted to the group.  Are there plans to make these minutes available?
Posting the minutes from these meetings seems like the only way many of the
people not in attendance would be able to follow what the group has been
discussing or deciding.  They also seem very valuable as tools to help us
that were in attendance to remember correctly what everyone said.

Thanks,
Jim